Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Millions of Americans still remain shaky on the issue of Obamacare and the repercussions it may have on American healthcare and insurance. Last week, Franklin Center’s webinar series vetted the enigma of the Affordable Care Act with the help of Senior Policy Analyst Hadley Heath of the Independent Women’s Forum. Now that the ACA has been upheld by the Supreme Court, Heath, who specializes in healthcare, entitlements, economics, fiscal and public policy, discusses the impacts of the SCOTUS decision in real terms. Watch this webinar to learn the meaning behind healthcare policy discourse, the common misconceptions presented by the mainstream media, and what lies ahead once the health care law is officially implemented.
- LGBT community faces tuberculosis hazard from illegal immigrant minors
- A ruling that could doom Obamacare
- Book Review: Beating Obamacare 2014
- Opinion: Incorporation of the Bill of Rights Against the States – Bad Idea
- Opinion: Hobby Lobby Stores vs. Health and Human Services