Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Millions of Americans still remain shaky on the issue of Obamacare and the repercussions it may have on American healthcare and insurance. Last week, Franklin Center’s webinar series vetted the enigma of the Affordable Care Act with the help of Senior Policy Analyst Hadley Heath of the Independent Women’s Forum. Now that the ACA has been upheld by the Supreme Court, Heath, who specializes in healthcare, entitlements, economics, fiscal and public policy, discusses the impacts of the SCOTUS decision in real terms. Watch this webinar to learn the meaning behind healthcare policy discourse, the common misconceptions presented by the mainstream media, and what lies ahead once the health care law is officially implemented.
- Hawaii to be First State to Dump Obamacare Health Exchange?
- Exclusive Q&A with the makers of the upcoming Gosnell Movie
- Healthcare 2.0: Millennials Under Obamacare (VIDEO)
- Video: CPAC Panel Discusses Healthcare After Obamacare
- VIDEO: Dr. Ben Carson Urges Americans to “Stand Up and Proclaim What They Believe”