Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
You may not even realize the impact just one individual can have in defining what matters on this historic election day.
In 2008, one citizen spoke up, calling attention to the New Black Panthers intimidating voters in Philadelphia, and forced the mainstream media to cover the incident. This story would have otherwise gone untold.
What story will break this Election Day that major news outlets will refuse to cover?
The good news is that you don’t have to wait for the talking heads to frame your election story. You can decide for yourself what issues the public has a right to know about on election night.
On the Citizen Watchdog team, we urge you to report instances of voter fraud or trouble at the polls in your community. Send us pictures of Election Night parties or video of voter intimidation oustide of your local polling place.
These are YOUR stories. And we want to help you inform the public on our live election night coverage this Tuesday with political commentator and radio host Tony Katz. We will provide citizen-focused election coverage featuring prominent politicians, activists, bloggers, and Franklin Center reporters from key states across the country, starting at 6pm ET and going until the election is called.
Instead of being talked at, we invite you to join the conversation, along with thousands of citizens just like you. Your participation, tips, and insights will help with the analysis. You can tweet at us at @WatchdogWire using the hashtag #ElectionWatch, send us an e-mail at CitizenWatchdog@
Our host, Tony Katz, will interview the following experts live:
- Michelle Malkin, Political commentator and author
- Dana Loesch, Talk radio host
- Jason Stverak, Franklin Center for Government and Public Integrity
- Dean Clancy, FreedomWorks
- Jennifer Stefano, AFP State Director and FOX News Commentator
- And that’s just the beginning! There will be more big guest announcements coming soon.
So don’t feel stuck with MSM election coverage. Watch with your fellow citizens starting at 6pm ET and get the latest breaking news from around the country in real time — no delays, no filters!
- Regulating the internet, or just bluffing? Bill would give online poker a raw deal
- Nader Proposes New Political Alliance to Stop Crony Capitalism
- VA: Congressional Candidates Gang Up On Comstock In Her Absence
- DC Open Government Coalition Pushes for Transparency at the Local Level
- VIDEO: Ann Coulter holds GOP to the “firing line” on immigration