Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Missed the webinar? Click here for the video.
The government is watching everything you do … from reading your emails, to tracking your digital footprint, to compiling data on everyone you meet. Now more than ever, it is critical to know how to keep your personal information secure.
Please join us for a webinar on how to protect yourself from an NSA gone wild Tuesday, August 13th from 12 – 12:30 p.m. ET!
What: Government Snooping: How to protect yourself online
Who: Generation Opportunity & Watchdog Wire
When: Tuesday, August 13th at 12 p.m ET
How: Google Hangout. When you register for this event, you will receive specific instructions on how to participate/view the event.
Speaking will be Generation Opportunity President Evan Feinberg and Watchdog.org civil liberties reporter Eric Boehm. They’ll update you on how the government is watching your every move, what it means for America, and most importantly, how to take action to protect your freedom!
The future of this country depends on educating and empowering young Americans, just like you. For updates, please follow @WatchdogWire and @GenOpportunity on Twitter. Tweet your questions to #datahub and we’ll answer them LIVE on the webinar.
- In Wichita, not much notice of a public hearing
- Wichita’s chance to increase government transparency on spending
- VA Commentary: Gov. McAuliffe Deserves Praise For Integrity Commission
- GA: Augusta Commission won’t audit Hyde Park spending amid housing director resignation
- Kansas University records request seen as political attack