Please visit our new home and follow us on social media: Facebook & Twitter
Come join us at Watchdog Arena!
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
WichitaLiberty.TV: Government accounting, Government ownership of infrastructure, and Wichita commercial property taxes (VIDEO)
On this episode of WichitaLiberty.TV: Government leaders say they want to run government like a business. But does government actually do this, even when accounting for its money?
Then, we ask whether it is best for government to own all infrastructure? Finally, we’ll show how taxes on Wichita commercial property are high, compared to the rest of the nation. Episode 46, broadcast June 8, 2014.
View below, or click here to view at YouTube.
Tags: Dave Unruh, Government spending, Government transparency, Government waste, Intrust Bank arena, Privatization, Sedgwick county government, Taxation, Wichita city government
- South Carolina Supreme Court Takes a Second Look at James Brown Settlement
- WichitaLiberty.TV: The need for reform at Wichita City Hall
- Balancing the Kansas budget
- Kansas ‘Green Book’ released
- WichitaLiberty.TV: Corruption, academic freedom, and classical liberalism