Please visit our new home and follow us on social media: Facebook & Twitter
Come join us at Watchdog Arena!
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
In this excerpt from WichitaLiberty.TV: Wichita voters told pollsters they prefer adjusting spending, becoming more efficient, using public-private partnerships, and privatization to raising taxes. View below, or click here to view on YouTube. For more on this topic, see To fund government, Wichitans prefer alternatives to raising taxes.
Tags: Government spending, Kansas Policy Institute, Taxation, Wichita city government
- South Carolina Supreme Court Takes a Second Look at James Brown Settlement
- WichitaLiberty.TV: The need for reform at Wichita City Hall
- Balancing the Kansas budget
- Kansas ‘Green Book’ released
- WichitaLiberty.TV: Corruption, academic freedom, and classical liberalism