Please visit our new home and follow us on social media: Facebook & Twitter
Come join us at Watchdog Arena!
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
On this episode of WichitaLiberty.TV: The City of Wichita seeks to impose austerity on its citizens in order to solve water supply problems. The city is forcing its citizens to pay for water-efficient appliances that save astonishingly small amounts of water.
We’ll also take a look at past claims when our city had plenty of water. Originally broadcast on March 9, 2014.
View below, or click here to view at YouTube.
For more on this issue, see Where’s Wichita’s water.
Tags: Government spending, Government waste, Subsidy, Wichita city government
- South Carolina Supreme Court Takes a Second Look at James Brown Settlement
- WichitaLiberty.TV: The need for reform at Wichita City Hall
- Balancing the Kansas budget
- Kansas ‘Green Book’ released
- WichitaLiberty.TV: Corruption, academic freedom, and classical liberalism