Please visit our new home and follow us on social media: Facebook & Twitter
Come join us at Watchdog Arena!
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
In this episode of WichitaLiberty.TV: Two activists join host Bob Weeks to discuss activism at the local level. Then, what about the proposed sales tax increase in Wichita? View below, or click here to view at YouTube. Episode 51, broadcast July 13, 2014.
Tags: activism, Americans for Prosperity, Free markets, Government spending, Government waste, Taxation, Wichita City Council, Wichita city government
- WichitaLiberty.TV: The need for reform at Wichita City Hall
- GA: Augusta approves $2.8 million for broke Hyde Park project
- Balancing the Kansas budget
- Kansas ‘Green Book’ released
- Wichita Metro Chamber of Commerce: What is the attitude towards taxes?