Please visit our new home and follow us on social media: Facebook & Twitter
Come join us at Watchdog Arena!
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
On this episode of WichitaLiberty.TV: Wichitans ought to ask city hall to stop blatant waste before it asks for more taxes. Later on the show, we’ll ask a few questions about economic development incentives. We’ll also look at how should we pay for a new water source, and whether city hall is open to outside ideas.
View below, or click here to view on YouTube. Episode 53, broadcast July 27, 2014.
Tags: Economic development, Government spending, Government waste, Interventionism, Kansas Policy Institute, Lavonta Williams, Pete Meitzner, Subsidy, Taxation, Wichita City Council, Wichita city government
- WichitaLiberty.TV: The need for reform at Wichita City Hall
- GA: Augusta approves $2.8 million for broke Hyde Park project
- Balancing the Kansas budget
- Kansas ‘Green Book’ released
- Wichita Metro Chamber of Commerce: What is the attitude towards taxes?