Please visit our new home and follow us on social media: Facebook & Twitter
Come join us at Watchdog Arena!
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
In this episode of WichitaLiberty.TV: Wichita economic development, one more untold story. The arrival of Uber is a pivotal moment for Wichita. Fact-checking Yes Wichita on paved streets. View below, or click here to view at YouTube. Episode 58, broadcast September 14, 2014.
Tags: Economic development, Free markets, Greater Wichita Economic Development Coalition, Interventionism, regulation, Subsidy, Taxation, Wichita City Council, Wichita city government, Wichita Metropolitan Area Planning Commission, Wichita news media
- ACLU and NAACP suing Ferguson School District for having ‘Unfair’ election practices
- In Wichita, the need for campaign finance reform
- Haupt’s Commentary: Get over it! It’s not about politics, it’s about the law
- WichitaLiberty.TV: The Wichita Eagle fails the city and its readers
- Here’s a Wichita sales tax election map by district