Please visit our new home and follow us on social media: Facebook & Twitter
Come join us at Watchdog Arena!
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
In this excerpt from WichitaLiberty.TV: Will the proposed Wichita sales tax result in more paved streets? It depends on what you mean by “pave.” Bob Weeks explains. View below, or click here to view at YouTube.
For more on this issue, see Fact-checking Yes Wichita: Paved streets.
Tags: Economic development, Greater Wichita Economic Development Coalition, Subsidy, Taxation, Wichita City Council, Wichita city government, Wichita Metro Chamber of Commerce
- ACLU and NAACP suing Ferguson School District for having ‘Unfair’ election practices
- In Wichita, the need for campaign finance reform
- Haupt’s Commentary: Get over it! It’s not about politics, it’s about the law
- WichitaLiberty.TV: The Wichita Eagle fails the city and its readers
- Here’s a Wichita sales tax election map by district