Please visit our new home and follow us on social media: Facebook & Twitter
Come join us at Watchdog Arena!
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
The Sandy Hook Commission released some preliminary details from their full report on the causes of the tragic mass shooting in 2012 and how to prevent another such event.
Some of their recommendations were expected – stricter gun control, more thorough emergency protocols in schools, etc. However, one particular recommendation is cause for alarm and it’s aimed directly at homeschoolers.
Here’s my video response to the shocking assumptions that homeschoolers are basically raising future-Adam Lanzas.
Tags: homeschool, Kira Davis, Mass Murder, Sandy Hook, special needs children
- ACLU and NAACP suing Ferguson School District for having ‘Unfair’ election practices
- Kansas University records request seen as political attack
- Kansas cities should not unilaterally grant tax breaks
- Myth-busting Kansas school teacher cuts and student ratios
- In Kansas, school employment rises again