Please visit our new home and follow us on social media: Facebook & Twitter
Come join us at Watchdog Arena!
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
In this episode of WichitaLiberty.TV: Considering the proposed Wichita sales tax, looking at unmet maintenance needs, claims that we have few economic development incentives, the cost of the sales tax to families, the taxes already going to the transit system, and the bad choice the city gives us for water. View below, or click here to view at YouTube. Episode 61, broadcast October 5, 2014.
Tags: Economic development, Elections, Government spending, Government waste, Taxation, Wichita City Council, Wichita city government, Wichita Metro Chamber of Commerce
- WichitaLiberty.TV: The need for reform at Wichita City Hall
- GA: Augusta approves $2.8 million for broke Hyde Park project
- Balancing the Kansas budget
- Kansas ‘Green Book’ released
- Wichita Metro Chamber of Commerce: What is the attitude towards taxes?