Please visit our new home and follow us on social media: Facebook & Twitter
Come join us at Watchdog Arena!
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
President Obama’s recent executive actions on immigration have reminded Americans of what’s at stake. Can a president unilaterally make law? Should he go around Congress to get something done? What does our Constitution say about all this?
With each executive order and presidential power grab, our civil liberties–what’s left of them–are eroded.
Perhaps no one is more outspoken against this phenomenon than Judge Andrew Napolitano. You know him as Fox News Channel’s Senior Judicial Analyst, and on Monday, December 1 at 2 PM ET, you’ll get to know him a little more.
Join Watchdog Wire for our exclusive webinar with the Judge. He’ll talk about his new book, Suicide Pact: The Radical Expansion of Presidential Powers and the Lethal Threat to American Liberty. You won’t want to miss this rare chance to have the judge answer your questions.
WHO: Judge Andrew Napolitano, Watchdog Wire, and you!
WHEN: Monday, December 1 from 2-2:30 PM ET
WHERE: Right on your computer
WHAT: A conversation about the expansion of executive power in the federal government
- Campaign contribution stacking in Wichita enables corruption
- GA: Augusta approves $2.8 million for broke Hyde Park project
- In Wichita, the need for campaign finance reform
- Wichita Chamber of Commerce chairman became chair after his company got a sweetheart deal
- GA: Augusta Commission won’t audit Hyde Park spending amid housing director resignation