Please visit our new home and follow us on social media: Facebook & Twitter
Come join us at Watchdog Arena!
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
In this episode of WichitaLiberty.TV: While chair of the Wichita Metro Chamber of Commerce, a Wichita business leader strikes a deal that’s costly for taxpayers. A Kansas University faculty member is under attack from groups that don’t like his politics. Then, how can classical liberalism help us all get along with each other? View below, or click here to view at YouTube. Episode 68, broadcast December 14, 2014.
- South Carolina Supreme Court Takes a Second Look at James Brown Settlement
- WichitaLiberty.TV: The need for reform at Wichita City Hall
- Balancing the Kansas budget
- Kansas ‘Green Book’ released
- WichitaLiberty.TV: Corruption, academic freedom, and classical liberalism