Please visit our new home and follow us on social media: Facebook & Twitter
Come join us at Watchdog Arena!
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Oath Keepers Founder on Constitution Day: ‘Marines were ready to fight feds on Bundy Ranch’
WASHINGTON, D.C.— On Sept. 17, Constitution Day 2014, Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes spoke at the National Press Club, posing the question of whether the Constitution is dead. Rhodes made clear that unlike Waco, well-trained Americans who keep their oath to the U.S. Constitution were ready to fight government oath-breakers on the Bundy ranch. Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, police, and first-responders who pledge to fulfill the oath all military and police take to “defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.”
Video submitted by Mert Melfa.
Tags: Bundy ranch, Constitution Day, Oath Keepers, U.S Constitution
- COMMENTARY: The Supreme Court drives nails into the coffin of federalism
- Opinion: Incorporation of the Bill of Rights Against the States – Bad Idea
- Second Amendment attacks from all sides
- Mississippi’s Ammo Registration Bill Officially Dead
- Circuit Judges Violate Firearm Laws in Mississippi