Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Follow the Money Yourself: Part 1, The FEC
Posted by Watchdog.org
Wisconsin Reporter begins a new video series, “Follow the Money Yourself” today, aimed at teaching viewers how to track election-related spending, by the candidates themselves and by outside groups. This first installment walks viewers through the Federal Election Commission’s website, which includes information oneverything from quarterly campaign-finance reports to lists of
- South Carolina: Does Mark Sanford Deserve Another Shot?
- Tip Sheet: How to be an Elections Watchdog in 2013!
- Local Ballot Initiatives: Learn How To Promote Democracy In Your Community
- Election Integrity Maryland Requesting Verification Notices For ‘No Footprint’ Voters
- In Wichita, a quest for campaign finance reform