Please visit our new home and follow us on social media: Facebook & Twitter
Come join us at Watchdog Arena!
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Sheriff warns of NY SAFE Act’s ‘Phase Two’
CARMEL, NY— Sheriff Carl E. DuBois of Orange County confirms that there is a more restrictive “phase two” of the NY SAFE Act and warns that it is coming down the pike if Gov. Andrew Cuomo wins the gubernatorial election.
Video taken on 9/10/14 by Mert Melfa.
- ACLU and NAACP suing Ferguson School District for having ‘Unfair’ election practices
- In Wichita, the need for campaign finance reform
- Haupt’s Commentary: Get over it! It’s not about politics, it’s about the law
- WichitaLiberty.TV: The Wichita Eagle fails the city and its readers
- Here’s a Wichita sales tax election map by district