Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT) Reacts To Immigration Ruling
Sen. Mike Lee, a Utah Republican, discussed the Supreme Court’s decision to uphold portions of SB 1070, Arizona’s controversial immigration law. Lee met with reporters on the steps of the Supreme Court Building moments after the court struck down certain provisions of the law which were preempted by federal law. The court allowed non-preempted portions of the law to stand, including a provision that requires law enforcement to verify the immigration status of persons they suspect may be undocumented.
- Wednesday 12-1 ET: Tweet-Up with the makers of Hating Breitbart!
- Help Protect Freedom of Speech in America
- Stand With Franklin Center: Support Freedom of the Press
- Join the #IAmTaxFree Initiative for Tax Freedom Day
- When Is Your Tax Freedom Day?