Please visit our new home and follow us on social media: Facebook & Twitter
Come join us at Watchdog Arena!
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Unopened Records: What is Augusta, GA Hiding in Hyde Park?
Watchdog Wire appeared on WJBF Newschannel 6 in Augusta, GA to discuss the controversial Hyde Park pond project.
Residents are being relocated from their homes so the city can build a detention pond. Watchdog Wire has extensively investigated this important property rights and transparency issue:
- AUGUSTA, GEORGIA SEIZES PROPERTY, REFUSES TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT HYDE PARK
- AUGUSTA, GA VIOLATES OPEN RECORDS ACT
- AUGUSTA, GA SPENDS $1 MILLION ON RELOCATIONS DESPITE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS
Tags: augusta, Hyde Park
- WichitaLiberty.TV: The need for reform at Wichita City Hall
- GA: Augusta approves $2.8 million for broke Hyde Park project
- Balancing the Kansas budget
- Kansas ‘Green Book’ released
- Wichita Metro Chamber of Commerce: What is the attitude towards taxes?