Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Video: Voter questions in North Carolina
By North Carolina Civitas. Originally posted here.
RALEIGH — The Voter Integrity Project files challenges to more than 550 voter registrations in North Carolina. The organization claims those voters swore they were non-citizens to get out of jury duty. The claim is also 248 of them voted.
- South Carolina: Does Mark Sanford Deserve Another Shot?
- Tip Sheet: How to be an Elections Watchdog in 2013!
- Local Ballot Initiatives: Learn How To Promote Democracy In Your Community
- Election Integrity Maryland Requesting Verification Notices For ‘No Footprint’ Voters
- In Wichita, a quest for campaign finance reform