Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
By Tad Mackie – Historian and author Doug Wead, has worked on seven presidential campaigns and is close to the Ron Paul Campaign.
Tracy Diaz and Josh Tolley are examples of the new breed of young, energized political activists and citizen journalists that have found something they can take hold of in the ‘Campaign For Liberty’ and, to them, the apathy-curing clarity of Ron Paul’s message.
The 50-minute video interview below, recorded live, contains keen insight into Mr. Wead, Ron and Rand Paul, their supporters and critics, the convention and delegates, the GOP and political parties in general. It illuminates many realities and nuances of politics and campaigns in the USA and why “Ronulans”, like Tracy and Josh, seem to be coming out of the woodwork and are so intent on their goals.
Being quite impossible for me to encapsulate, in writing, without losing the essence, please, take time to watch the whole interview. With a little listening and watching “between the lines”, it is a peek into the heart and soul of a grassroots movement and its inspiration.
- Silencing Free Speech on College Campuses
- Gov. Scott vetoes sheriff’s $1 million ‘snitch on your neighbor’ program
- Southern Baptist Convention rejects the Boy Scout’s proposed compromise
- The Terrorist Biological Threat to our Water supply
- OPINION: The Morally Straight Boy Scouts of America