Please visit our new home and follow us on social media: Facebook & Twitter
Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
UPDATED: October 28, 2012
UPDATED: October 26, 2012
Multiple news outlets are reporting on emails sent to the White House about the Benghazi attack. The emails clearly show it was a terrorist attack and named Ansar al-Sharia as the al Qaeda affiliate claiming responsibility.
Lars Larson interview with Charles Woods, father of former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods who gave his life in Benghazi:
CBS News report on released email exchanges during the Benghazi attack:
Clare Lopez, former CIA Agent and Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy, talks with Glenn Beck about Benghazi:
Tags: al Qaeda, Ambassador Stevens, Barack Obama, Benghazi, Center for Security Policy, Clare Lopez, Elections 2012, Glenn Beck, Iran, libya, lies
- Florida college squelches student’s editorial article on same-sex restrooms
- FL: Local government forces registration to access public records
- FL: Should the city allow private squatters?
- American cell phone information under watch by government airplanes
- Game of chance settles Florida council election