Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Catherine Herridge on Greta van Susteren 10/31/12 discussing classified diplomatic cable (dated 8/16/12, almost a month before Benghazi attack) obtained by Fox News.
“I really believe, having read it, that it is the smoking gun warning here… I can’t think of anything that would be more specific than if these groups had emailed the state department and said, ‘here’s the time, here’s the place, and here’s the method of the attack’… If you couple this with the statements that a videotape was somehow responsible, what you see is that is completely undercut… What I see is a growing body of evidence that the state department has culpability for the death of the Ambassador and those other three Americans.”
James Carafano at The Heritage Foundation asks five fundamental and serious questions about the Benghazi cable that was ignored by the Obama Administration. The cable concluded that the consulate could not withstand a “coordinated attack.” Further, the cable identified terrorist groups that were operating in the area. The existence of this document raises some serious questions:
1. Why was the cable kept secret for so long?
2. How could anyone rule out a terrorist attack?
3. Why didn’t the Administration provide any interim findings of their investigation into the Benghazi attack?
4. Why wasn’t a coordinated rapid response force ready to go?
5. How long do we have to wait to get answers to obvious questions?
Tags: Allen West, Barack Obama, Benghazi, Congress, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Elections 2012, libya, Progressives, Republican
- Florida Chamber offers tacit approval of immigration amnesty
- Government dumps potentially diseased minors in Florida
- Northeast Florida Congressman cites simple fix to border crisis
- Jacksonville citizen watchdog uncovers cell phone tracker
- Guest Column: Freedoms in danger of hanging separately