Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
New York: On September 25, 2012, President Obama astonished many Americans by declaring, “The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.” This is a sentiment espoused by radical Islamist groups like the Muslim Brotherhood, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, the Taliban and al Qaeda. Worse yet, his Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, revealed the lengths to which the Obama administration is prepared to go to enforce this view when she told the family of a former SEAL killed last month in Benghazi that the producer of a video she falsely claimed precipitated that attack would be “arrested and prosecuted.” He was subsequently taken into custody and remains in jail.
Now, the powerful documentary SILENT CONQUEST explains why these affronts to the U.S. Constitution’s guarantee of freedom of speech are not isolated incidents. Rather, they are part of an ominous pattern of Team Obama’s submission to the stealthy Islamist effort to enforce in this country the supremacist doctrine known as shariah and its prohibition of any expression that “offends” Islam or its god, prophet or followers.
View the trailer:
The film features interviews with U.S. and foreign legislators, journalists, national security and other experts and Muslim, former Muslim and non-Muslim activists including:
- Best-selling author Mark Steyn
- Rep. Allen West, Member of Congress
- Geert Wilders, Member of the Dutch Parliament
- Baroness Caroline Cox, Member of the British House of Lords
- ACT! for America founder Brigitte Gabriel
- Scholar and author Daniel Pipes
- American Islamic Leadership Council founder Zuhdi Jasser
- Former Muslim and author Nonie Darwish
- Former Defense Department official Frank Gaffney
- Lord Malcolm Pearson, Member of the British House of Lords
- Naser Kader, Member of the Danish Parliament
- Author and financial terrorism expert Rachel Ehrenfeld
- Author Pastor Mark Durie, as well as others.
SILENT CONQUEST offers a frightening insight into the extent to which Europe, Canada and the United Nations have already succumbed to the restrictions of shariah blasphemy laws. Its stark warning about the Obama administration’s substantial efforts to accommodate them here, as well, is a wake-up call for every American.
The documentary was produced by Sanctum Enterprises, LLC.
For a limited time, SILENT CONQUEST can be viewed for free online at silentconquest.com.
Tags: Barack Obama, florida, House of Representatives, Mitt Romney, Progressives
- FL: Sheriffs Association opposes citizen’s right to bear arms
- FL: County board approves exchange of defaulted tax-free bonds
- Flagler county engineer saves Florida taxpayers big money
- FL: Sharpton stirs racial unrest in Martin and Davis shootings
- CAIR offers legal Aid…While Implicated in 2 Fraud Cases!