Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Florida Representative Matt Gaetz sent out this email to his constituents:
Today, the Florida Senate passed SB 320 sponsored by Senator Evers. This language is equivalent to the House bill that was passed two weeks ago and repeals the ethanol mandate in the state of Florida. I am proud to say that both chambers of our Legislature agree that consumers in Florida should not be subject to oppressive mandates.
This legislation will now be sent to Governor Rick Scott. We are hopeful that after this long battle, the faithful patrons of our great state will be relieved of the overwhelmingly negative effects of ethanol. Following two years of fighting for this repeal, there is only one step is left before it will officially become law.
I cannot thank you enough for your endless support. It is an honor serving you and I look forward to the final weeks of a successful legislative session.
Very truly yours,
- Charlie Crist Says He Would Raise Taxes If Elected Governor
- Keynesianism is a Disease, Not an Economic Theory
- Florida veterans hit with massive property insurance rate increase on Veterans Day
- Barry Goldwater: Remembering a Conservative who had a conscience
- Florida’s Stubborn Rebound: A budget surplus in an election year