Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
The Florida based National Black Republican Association has sent Articles of Impeachment to the Judiciary Committee in the US House of Representatives. The NBRA has decided to publish an advertisement in the Washington Times and provide a copy of the ad to every member of Congress as they return to work on Tuesday.
Frances Rice, Chair of NBRA stated, “Anyone may download and use the ad, which is camera ready, and pay for it to be in their local newspaper or magazine. The PDF was created by the Washington Times for their use in publishing it in their paper.”
Congress is dealing with multiple scandals (IRS, NSA, DOJ, Benghazi, Extortion 17, etc.) that raise questions about Executive Branch overreach. Congress will also be debating going to war with Syria over its use of chemical weapons against its own citizen. The ad states, “Congress: Wake up and do your job!”
Below is the Impeach Obama ad that will appear in the Washington Times and be delivered to each Senator and Representative this week.
To read the Articles of Impeachment please click here.
Tags: Barack Obama, Center for Security Policy, Clinton, Congress, florida, impeach, Iran, Islam, Israel, Muslim Brotherhood, Obamacare, President Obama, Progressives, Republican, WatchDog Florida
- Florida family’s Anti-Terrorism case: Israeli intelligence expert barred from testifying in US
- Religious freedom under attack at Florida’s military bases
- Florida cites English Common Law to deny small businessman a jury trial
- FL Small Business Owner sues Governor Scott & AG Bondi for $18 million
- Allen West: A sermon on stewardship that Washington needs to take to heart