Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Comparing Presidents Nixon and Obama – quote by quote
Many pundits and journalists, including CBS’ Bob Schieffer, have drawn parallels between the Obama White House’s handling of scandals plaguing the administration and former President Nixon’s management of Watergate. Reveal Politics looked back in the archives to see just how close they were.
THE KEY DIFFERENCES:
The Watergate scandal was narrow and only involved key staff in the Nixon White House. The current IRS, AP, Fox News (James Rosen), Fast and Furious, Benghazi and Extortion 17 scandals involve multiple cabinet officers and departments. Including but not limited to: White House staff, Department of State, Department of the Treasury, IRS, Department of Justice and FBI.
- FL: Democrat stalls on emergency gun Bill – short of Zombie apocalypse
- 4th Amendment violations affirmed by Appeals Court
- FL: Greenlight Pinellas — are they following the rules?
- Florida Bill SB386 passes Senate Judiciary Committee
- FL: Sheriffs Association opposes citizen’s right to bear arms