Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Do Americans Think We Face Tyranny?
Luke Rudkowski hits the streets of NYC to find out what people think about the possibility of Tyranny in the United States.
Let us at WDW know what you think of the video in the comments section below.
At the end of the video the younger people had more sense then the older ones. The way I approach life is I ask myself what if? Each and everyone of us has to ask that same question and then take action if the time comes. People don’t follow what is going on and they are clueless. Why write a law and then say no we would never do that. Then why even put ink to paper. The only thing I believe with the President is he is serious about the transformation of our country and the people just don’t believe when you point out what they are doing. This wait and see attitude needs to stop. The men and women of this country better wake up.
- District Court overturns circuit judge in public records case
- Abuses by juvenile detention company costs them contract
- Journalists can lose access to Florida’s candidates
- Former candidate for Sheriff arrested in prostitution sting
- Plaintiffs not satisfied with legislature’s congressional district maps