Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Do Americans Think We Face Tyranny?
Luke Rudkowski hits the streets of NYC to find out what people think about the possibility of Tyranny in the United States.
Let us at WDW know what you think of the video in the comments section below.
At the end of the video the younger people had more sense then the older ones. The way I approach life is I ask myself what if? Each and everyone of us has to ask that same question and then take action if the time comes. People don’t follow what is going on and they are clueless. Why write a law and then say no we would never do that. Then why even put ink to paper. The only thing I believe with the President is he is serious about the transformation of our country and the people just don’t believe when you point out what they are doing. This wait and see attitude needs to stop. The men and women of this country better wake up.
- American cell phone information under watch by government airplanes
- Game of chance settles Florida council election
- FL: Red light camera company sued over unconstitutional tickets
- Watchdog group uncovers fox in sheep’s clothing
- Reporting election fraud? There’s an app for that