Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Do High Taxes Raise More Money?
Published on Sep 9, 2012
If you raise taxes does it automatically follow that you’ll raise more revenue? Is there a point at which tax rates become counterproductive? UCLA Economics professor, Tim Groseclose, answers these questions and poses some fascinating new ones.
- FL: Peoples Budget Review supporting sales tax increase
- FL: Greenlight Pinellas — are they following the rules?
- FL: Should county carrying over 40% be allowed to raise taxes?
- FL: County board approves exchange of defaulted tax-free bonds
- Flagler county engineer saves Florida taxpayers big money