Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Do High Taxes Raise More Money?
Published on Sep 9, 2012
If you raise taxes does it automatically follow that you’ll raise more revenue? Is there a point at which tax rates become counterproductive? UCLA Economics professor, Tim Groseclose, answers these questions and poses some fascinating new ones.
- Airport Taxing Authority chooses not to levy taxes
- Public dollars used to pay for private schools
- Operation “Walking Dead” nets 18 social security thieves
- FL: IRS employee arrested in tax-refund scheme
- Browsing property records gives birth to new Citizen Watchdog