Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Do High Taxes Raise More Money?
Published on Sep 9, 2012
If you raise taxes does it automatically follow that you’ll raise more revenue? Is there a point at which tax rates become counterproductive? UCLA Economics professor, Tim Groseclose, answers these questions and poses some fascinating new ones.
- Florida’s Charlotte County ranked number one in per Capita County and Municipal Special Assessments
- AFP-FL Calls Out 3 GOP Senators for Poor Votes in New Ad Campaign
- Florida veterans hit with massive property insurance rate increase on Veterans Day
- Does rail transit attract business and create jobs?
- Florida government run hospital tax collections increased 1200% since 1998