Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Do High Taxes Raise More Money?
Published on Sep 9, 2012
If you raise taxes does it automatically follow that you’ll raise more revenue? Is there a point at which tax rates become counterproductive? UCLA Economics professor, Tim Groseclose, answers these questions and poses some fascinating new ones.
- Jon Stewart: Why does the President gets his information by watching TV?
- Center for Immigration Studies calls Rubio’s amnesty ad “deceptive” (Video)
- Fraud Alert: More red light tickets coming if you live in Florida
- Rubio, DeSantis Want the IRS Investigated
- Z Street’s Suit Against IRS Gains Media Attention