Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Do High Taxes Raise More Money?
Published on Sep 9, 2012
If you raise taxes does it automatically follow that you’ll raise more revenue? Is there a point at which tax rates become counterproductive? UCLA Economics professor, Tim Groseclose, answers these questions and poses some fascinating new ones.
- FL: Use affordable housing tax for affordable housing
- FL: State retirement system overhaul may stall
- Citizens watchdogs go after community development tax district
- FL: Commission chairman skews contract evaluation to favor Cultural Council
- FL: Private Cultural Council exposed for poor performance using tax funds