Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Do High Taxes Raise More Money?
Published on Sep 9, 2012
If you raise taxes does it automatically follow that you’ll raise more revenue? Is there a point at which tax rates become counterproductive? UCLA Economics professor, Tim Groseclose, answers these questions and poses some fascinating new ones.
- Taxpayers get one last chance to stop Visioning Zombies
- Survey: CEOs say Florida second best state for business
- High-level city department head paid to stay home
- Vote: Should offensive speech be free — or $200?
- FL: County Administrator holds clandestine budget hearings