Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Dr. Tony Wagner from Gallup Education on “A New Paradigm in Education”
Tony Wagner, First Innovation Education Fellow at Technical and Entrepreneurship Center at Harvard presents “A New Paradigm in Education” at the 2013 Gallup Education Conference. Follow @GallupEducation on Twitter for more.
- Public dollars used to pay for private schools
- Over 3,800 Unaccompanied Alien Children Relocated to Florida, May Cost $40-million to Educate
- FL: Palm Beach County looking to opt-out of high stakes testing (Video)
- FL: Advanced Placement tests omit founding fathers
- School Board salary negotiations are open to the public