Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Former Navy SEAL says Common Core weakens our military
Billy and Karen Vaughn and retired Navy SEAL Benjamin Smith state respect for the Constitution and our military starts in the classroom. Common Core State Standards is part of the problem, not the solution to our educational disfunction.
- Over 3800 Unaccompanied Alien Children Relocated to Florida, May Cost $40-million to Educate
- FL: Palm Beach County looking to opt-out of high stakes testing (Video)
- FL: Advanced Placement tests omit founding fathers
- School Board salary negotiations are open to the public
- Will Florida’s 67 School Districts empower parental choice?