Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Franklin Center President Jason Stverak on Fox News talks IRS bigwigs at White House
“When the head directing the implementation of Obamacare and the head of the tax-exempt section of the IRS are meeting in the White House over 160 times, which is 3x more than the AG of the U.S. met with the White House, some tough questions need to be asked.”
- Could Iranian missiles threaten Florida by 2015?
- St. Lucie County, Florida withdraws from Seven50 Plan (+ Video)
- Florida’s Stand Your Ground Law Stood Its Ground against attack – for now
- NAACP demands ignored until after Hillsborough Superintendent’s contract extension
- What are the major issues on the 2014 Florida legislative agenda?