Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Franklin Center President Jason Stverak on Fox News talks IRS bigwigs at White House
“When the head directing the implementation of Obamacare and the head of the tax-exempt section of the IRS are meeting in the White House over 160 times, which is 3x more than the AG of the U.S. met with the White House, some tough questions need to be asked.”
- Airport Taxing Authority chooses not to levy taxes
- Public dollars used to pay for private schools
- FL: Passenger rail turns back on 150-year-old roots
- Operation “Walking Dead” nets 18 social security thieves
- FL: IRS employee arrested in tax-refund scheme