Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Franklin Center President Jason Stverak on Fox News talks IRS bigwigs at White House
“When the head directing the implementation of Obamacare and the head of the tax-exempt section of the IRS are meeting in the White House over 160 times, which is 3x more than the AG of the U.S. met with the White House, some tough questions need to be asked.”
- FL: Woman goes to court to defend right to live independently
- FL: Journalists win access to teacher VAM scores
- FL: Miami-Dade Teacher Gives Teacher Credit and Administrative Privileges for Bogus Course
- FL Judge: Small Businessman denied right to represent himself while Fort Hood shooter can
- OPINION: FL Governor Rick Scott pressures Republican Club to not oppose Common Core