Please visit our new home and follow us on social media: Facebook & Twitter
Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Gun control advocates asked to put ‘Gun Free Zone’ signs in yard – Watch What Happens
Posing as “Citizens Against Senseless Violence,” Project Veritas members visited the homes of journalists working for Westchester Journal News, MSNBC, and the Star-Ledger. They also visited the home of Eric Holder. None would take signs that say “THIS HOME IS PROUDLY GUN FREE.”
Since these reporters and editors did not consider it a violation of the privacy and safety of others to reveal which homes have guns and which homes don’t, Project Veritas wented to see which of them would be willing to put a sign up publicly declaring their homes to be gun-free zones. While they didn’t find any members of the media with the strength of their convictions, they did find quite a few guns, and some good explanations for why they might be necessary….. Guns for Me, but not for Thee.
- American cell phone information under watch by government airplanes
- Game of chance settles Florida council election
- FL: Red light camera company sued over unconstitutional tickets
- Watchdog group uncovers fox in sheep’s clothing
- Reporting election fraud? There’s an app for that