Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Gun control advocates asked to put ‘Gun Free Zone’ signs in yard – Watch What Happens
Posing as “Citizens Against Senseless Violence,” Project Veritas members visited the homes of journalists working for Westchester Journal News, MSNBC, and the Star-Ledger. They also visited the home of Eric Holder. None would take signs that say “THIS HOME IS PROUDLY GUN FREE.”
Since these reporters and editors did not consider it a violation of the privacy and safety of others to reveal which homes have guns and which homes don’t, Project Veritas wented to see which of them would be willing to put a sign up publicly declaring their homes to be gun-free zones. While they didn’t find any members of the media with the strength of their convictions, they did find quite a few guns, and some good explanations for why they might be necessary….. Guns for Me, but not for Thee.
- FL: Woman goes to court to defend right to live independently
- FL: Journalists win access to teacher VAM scores
- FL: Miami-Dade Teacher Gives Teacher Credit and Administrative Privileges for Bogus Course
- FL Judge: Small Businessman denied right to represent himself while Fort Hood shooter can
- OPINION: FL Governor Rick Scott pressures Republican Club to not oppose Common Core