Please visit our new home and follow us on social media: Facebook & Twitter
Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Hello my name is Paul Weston and “I am a racist and Islamophobe”
The Right Scoop reports:
Paul Weston is a British politician and leader of the Liberty GB Party in the U.K who dearly loves his country and wants the culture to remain as it has been for a long time. But he sees that changing now and because of his outspoken passion on this, he’s been labeled a ‘racist’ by everyone, he says.
So Weston has taken to video to accept the judgment of the people and admit he’s a ‘racist’. And an Islamophobe.
Liberty GB Party leader Paul Weston in London, 19 June 2013. To learn more about the Liberty GB Party go to: http://libertygb.org.uk/v1/index.php/…
- American cell phone information under watch by government airplanes
- Game of chance settles Florida council election
- FL: Red light camera company sued over unconstitutional tickets
- Watchdog group uncovers fox in sheep’s clothing
- Reporting election fraud? There’s an app for that