Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
If I live to Tell: The story of Akeela Hayder and Islam
Akeela Hayder was a normal teenager living in Manchester, England. At the hope-filled age of 15, her father forced her to move to his home country of Iraq. What she experienced in this impoverished Muslim nation changed her life forever.
If I Live To Tell is the heart-wrenching story of a young woman who went through Hell on her way to Heaven.
Akeela Hayder Green has gone through it all — abused and abandoned by her English mother and Iraqi father, forced into an arranged Muslim marriage, betrayed and broken by all the people who ever promised to love and protect her. Yet she survived it all and lived to tell her story… a story like nothing you’ve ever heard before.
For more information visit: www.IfILiveToTell.com
- Former St. Augustine mayor accused of causing accident to get his way
- Florida could have as many as 1,789 pot shops
- DNC Chairwoman called ‘Kryptonite’ to Democratic Party
- Florida job market continuing to improve
- Airport Taxing Authority chooses not to levy taxes