Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Illegal Aliens Caught Voting and Stealing Elections In Florida
Illegal alien voters along with immigrants that are prohibited from voting were detected voting in Florida in 2012. As Florida approaches the 2014 mid-term election cycle supervisors of elections across the state will begin to purge voter records of illegals and those not eligible to vote in the state (i.e. convicted felons).
Each illegal alien or non citizen immigrant that registers to vote is committing a felony.
Each illegal alien or non citizen immigrant that votes steals a vote from a legal voter in Florida.
The problem is that the states do not check to see if voters are in the US as immigrants or legally or if they are voting in two states, a problem in Florida. Amnesty supporters like Senator Marco Rubio know this.
- FL: School board candidate labels common core objectors “conspiracy theorists”
- FL: Thrasher loses insider’s track on university appointment
- Senator Rubio not all aboard with All Aboard Florida rail system
- Florida County sees record-setting number of candidates
- FL: Bennett on hot seat – Kendall says let the sunshine in