Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Palin on Syria: Until we get real leadership in the White House – Let Allah sort it out!
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) criticized President Barack Obama while speaking at the annual meeting of the Faith and Freedom Coalition Saturday, saying the United States should not intervene in Syria while he’s in office.
“Until we have a commander in chief who knows what he is doing… let Allah sort it out!” Palin told the conservative crowd, according to The Hill.
U.S. officials announced Thursday that Obama had authorized sending weapons to Syrian rebels for the first time. The announcement came after the White House disclosed that the United States has conclusive evidence of the use of chemical weapons by President Bashar Assad’s government against rebel fighters.
- FL: Congresswoman Wasserman-Schultz gets royal treatment
- OOPS: Turns out Syria’s chemical weapons stockpile is a fiction
- Could a Nairobi Mall attack happen in Florida?
- CAIR offers legal Aid…While Implicated in 2 Fraud Cases!
- Editorial: The truth about the safety and security of our military bases