Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Palin on Syria: Until we get real leadership in the White House – Let Allah sort it out!
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) criticized President Barack Obama while speaking at the annual meeting of the Faith and Freedom Coalition Saturday, saying the United States should not intervene in Syria while he’s in office.
“Until we have a commander in chief who knows what he is doing… let Allah sort it out!” Palin told the conservative crowd, according to The Hill.
U.S. officials announced Thursday that Obama had authorized sending weapons to Syrian rebels for the first time. The announcement came after the White House disclosed that the United States has conclusive evidence of the use of chemical weapons by President Bashar Assad’s government against rebel fighters.
- Government dumps potentially diseased minors in Florida
- Northeast Florida Congressman cites simple fix to border crisis
- Jacksonville citizen watchdog uncovers cell phone tracker
- Guest Column: Freedoms in danger of hanging separately
- In celebration of the lives of those who fought for freedom