Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Seeing is Believing: CO2 Is Green and Good
Isolated for 42 days in chambers of ambient and elevated CO2 concentrations, we periodically document the growth of cowpea plants (Vigna unguiculata) via time-lapse photography.
Learn more at Co2 is Green.
- FL: Woman goes to court to defend right to live independently
- Opinion: Meet the Crony Special Interest Players Behind the Florida Seven50 Plan
- The United Nations: On Florida’s Doorstep
- Letter sent to AG Bondi demanding investigation into misconduct by Florida elected and appointed officials
- Climate Change: A lie by any other name