Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Seeing is Believing: CO2 Is Green and Good
Isolated for 42 days in chambers of ambient and elevated CO2 concentrations, we periodically document the growth of cowpea plants (Vigna unguiculata) via time-lapse photography.
Learn more at Co2 is Green.
- Florida lawsuit over water rights headed to Supreme Court
- Stuck in the 90s: Tri-state water wars over ACF Basin may be delayed
- Former St. Augustine mayor accused of causing accident to get his way
- FL: Passenger rail turns back on 150-year-old roots
- Solar energy comes at a price to Florida wildlife