Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Senator Ted Cruz, Jim DeMint and Raphael Cruz on Heritage Action Town Hall Tour
Millions of Americans already oppose Obamacare; in fact, most Americans do. But October 1 is fast approaching. That’s the day open enrollment for the Obamacare health care exchanges begins, which means Americans will begin enrolling in Obamacare. If the entire law is not defunded, it will become much harder to undo the damage. Fortunately, the opposition felt by so many Americans is transforming into a formidable force – the momentum is undeniable. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) says what we need is a “grassroots tsunami.”
As Senatpr Cruz (R-TX) emphasized at the Defund Tour in Dallas, “there is nothing that scares elected officials more than hearing from their constituents. And… liberty is never safer than when politicians are terrified.”
Only when our elected officials fear the repercussions of their actions is liberty protected. Obamacare is a massive affront to our liberty, a threat to the economy, an attack on religious freedom, and the biggest job killer in America. It is separating patients from their physicians and causing many to bring home smaller paychecks.
- Rubio: D.C. Dysfunction Hurting Military and Florida’s Veterans
- Florida set to accept Medicaid expansion money? But at what price?
- Sarasota County report: “Smart growth” and “central planning” lead to dumb public policy
- Keynesianism is a Disease, Not an Economic Theory
- AFP-FL Calls Out 3 GOP Senators for Poor Votes in New Ad Campaign