Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
St.Tammany Parish School Board asks Louisiana to drop Common Core State Standards
St.Tammany Parish School Board asks Louisiana to drop Common Core. Amy Dutsch speaking at the St. Tammany Parish School Board Meeting on October 10th where the board voted 14-0 in favor of a resolution urging Louisiana to drop the Common Core State Standards.
- Public dollars used to pay for private schools
- Over 3,800 Unaccompanied Alien Children Relocated to Florida, May Cost $40-million to Educate
- FL: Palm Beach County looking to opt-out of high stakes testing (Video)
- FL: Advanced Placement tests omit founding fathers
- School Board salary negotiations are open to the public