Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Students at historically black Bowie State University decry Obamacare after canceled plans
According to Florida’s BizPac Review, “If this video is any indication, the Affordable Care Act is making the students at Maryland’s traditionally black Bowie State University re-think their 2012 presidential vote. Bowie State students had been provided with health insurance for a nominal $50 per semester, but they’re now finding themselves in the same boat as millions of policyholders who had their plans canceled, according to Campus Reform. That $50 premium has since skyrocketed to $900 per semester, making students hopping mad.”
- Ebola Watch Florida: First Sarasota, then Miami, now Orlando
- Sarasota hospital does not test patient for Ebola virus
- Florida could have as many as 1,789 pot shops
- Florida Medical Marijuana Advocate is Rich, Powerful, and Influential
- Tide Turns Against Florida Marijuana Amendment