Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
The Higher Education Debt Bubble
America is facing a higher education bubble. Like the housing bubble, it is the product of cheap credit coupled with popular expectations of ever-increasing returns on investment, and as with housing prices, the cheap credit has caused college tuition to vastly outpace inflation and family incomes. Now this bubble is bursting.
Listen to Watchdog Wire Radio interview with Ed Pinto, Resident Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, on the student loan bubble:
- George Zimmerman’s Lawyer Reveals New Evidence
- Can We Stop Refugee Jihadi Terrorists from Entering the US?
- Lois Lerner is in interesting company
- Video: Schools for subversion
- Moral Courage And Conscience