Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
When President Reagan told jokes the whole nation laughed
One of the things we liked best about President Reagan was his sense of humor. Today politicians are way too serious. Reagan poked as much fun at himself as he did others, and never got hurt when someone criticized or made fun of him. The Cold War era was a dangerous time in history, but President kept things light hearted enough for Americans and our allies to get us through it! He used humor to tell the people how we in a free America were different than those living under Communism.
He used humor to poke fun at the other party, of which he was at one time a member. This kind of poking fun is much better than just taking cheap shots at others, don’t you think?
A WDW fan sent us this video that was put together in his honor, to capture some of his finest moments.
- Taxpayers get one last chance to stop Visioning Zombies
- Federal Reserve Celebrates 100 Years of Impenetrable Jargon
- Twerkers of the world, Unite!
- Help “Kickstart” World War III
- Airport security will screen breasts for potential bombs