Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Another independent national study exposing Maryland’s unbearable business climate has been released. CEO Magazine ranked Maryland the 9th worst business climate in the nation. Virginia has the 7th best business climate and once again leaves Maryland in the dust in the competition for attracting job creators.
These staggering indictments against Maryland are reasons why thousands of Marylanders and business owners are fleeing to business friendly states like Virginia and Texas.
There has been talk about lowering Maryland’s corporate income tax rate by some leaders in Maryland’s Democratic majority party, but with Maryland’s high tax rate and poor reputation as a place not to do business in, we have a very long way to go.
Tags: business climate, Maryland, taxes
- Beretta Moves Manufacturing Operations from Maryland to Tennessee
- Bond Ratings Not A Sign of Fiscal Responsibility
- Maryland GDP Growth Just 2.9 Percent since 2010
- Small Business Owners Give Maryland C- for Business Friendliness
- Maryland Bears the Hallmarks of Political Corruption