Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Listen to another informative edition of Watchdog Wire Radio.
In our second episode we talk with Watchdog Wire contributor and proprietor of Monoblogue about his latest edition of the Monoblogue Accountability Project, a scorecard of Maryland legislators on key votes from the 2013 legislative session.
Watchdog Wire contributor Dennis McGiver on his first trip to Maryland’s political event of the year, the Millard Tawes Crab and Clambake. Dennis give us the rundown on all the politicians who trekked to the Eastern Shore for a steamy day of seafood and politics.
Adam Ulbricht of the Franklin Center tells us about the curious story of a newspaper editor suing her own subscribers. Adam’s piece was picked up by Drudge.
Watchdog Wire Radio host Mark Newgent reads fellow Watchdog Daniel Martin Gray’s epic poem A Short History of Progressive Energy Policy, in Verse
Tags: citizen journalism, energy, Maryland General Assembly, Tawes Crab and Clam Bake
- MD: Speed Camera Contractor Brekford Reports Losses
- Maryland Association of Counties Hosts Speed Camera Symposium
- (UPDATED) Caught on Video: State Senator Assaults Former Owner of Senator Theater in Baltimore
- O’Malley Administration Fired Developmental Disabilities Admin Whistle Blower
- Motorists Sue Md Towns For Concealing Speed Camera Documents