Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Between 2002-2011, federal prosecutors convicted 270 public officials in Maryland.
According to Department of Justice data compiled by Business Insider, U.S. Attorney’s convicted 4.5 public officials per 100,000 people in Maryland, making the Free State the 11th most corrupt state in the nation.
Louisiana earned the top spot with 9 convictions per 100,000, and South Carolina was the least corrupt state with less than 1.3 convictions per 100,000 people.
- More Than 6,500 SWAT Raids in Maryland Since 2010
- ShopRite’s Ineffective Baltimore Gun Buyback
- VIDEO: Annapolis Amnesty Protesters gather where O’Malley seeks to bring minors
- O’Malley Admin Ordered Md State Police Commander Not To Answer Gun Bill Questions
- Maryland 11th Most Corrupt State