Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
|Mt. Pleasant, Michigan city officials quietly disclosed circumventing statue provisions with undocumented standards and procedures in a declaration uploaded to the city’s website.|
“The City Commission requested that these standards and procedures be documented in writing.”
“…standards and procedures that have been implemented…” “This will increase the opportunity for board and commission members, the general public, and the development community to be fully aware of the procedure and expectations.”
|Intentional breach of positive statutory duties and felony misconduct in office has been ongoing since 2009, according to the declaration.|
|Breach of statutory duty has been known dating back to 2004. City officials have ignored or explained improper action as the unintentional and immutable result of error or confusion. Advocating statute compliance triggered responses that suggest city officials vacated statutory duty prior to 2009.|
|This declaration reflects a theme found throughout city administration; regulations optional pending decision realization. Beyond administration, an autonomous bureaucracy secondarily concerned with authority to act and equitable, efficient administration.|
- MI Law Center Petitions Supreme Court: Stop Retaliation against Christian Police Captain
- “SEXED” Is Live Action’s Latest Planned Parenthood Investigation (VIDEO)
- Analysis: Religious Freedom Wins in Supreme Court, But More Battles to Be Fought
- Event & Panel: Detroit Rising!
- Breaking: SCOTUS Rules Abortion Buffer Zones Unconstitutional