Please visit our new home and follow us on social media: Facebook & Twitter
Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
Lynn Arthur Williams, Jr., on probation for a felonious assault with a deadly weapon, had illegally taken up residence in a single-family Detroit home bought by Sarah Hamilton-Gilmer.
Hamilton-Gilmer planned on a third-party short sale with the house, but Williams wouldn’t budge. Police were called; the squatter accused the homeowner of attacking him* with a car; the homeowner denied the accusation but still went to jail. As for Williams? The squatter remained comfortably ensconced in Hamilton-Gilmer’s abode.
End of story? Not by a long shot.
Watch what happens when LeDuff turns the tables on Williams.
Image: YouTube screenshot
*The Michigan Dept. of Corrections says Williams’ gender is male. In the video, Williams describes himself as a woman.
Tags: Charlie LeDuff, detroit, Jr., Lynn Arthur Williams, property rights, Sarah Hamilton-Gilmer, squatter
- Satanic Temple Sponsors ‘Snaketivity’ Scene In Lansing
- Gruber scolded by Michigan congressman (video)
- MI: College Fitness Center Bans Contemporary Christian Music
- Michigan Board of Medicine suspends Dr. Robert Alexander’s medical license
- Michigan’s Frank Clark Arrested For Domestic Violence