Please visit our new home and follow us on social media: Facebook & Twitter
Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
We have a video, brought to us by Mert Melfa, of North Carolina sheriff Sam Page making a speech against amnesty at a Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association event in September. Page had also reached out to Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) and had been rebuffed and sandbagged in his attempts to stop general amnesty. He warned of the thousands of illegal migrants awaiting processing even as an amnesty bill passed the Senate. Video below:
Featured image of a California protester against illegal immigration comes from Shutterstock
- VIDEO: North Carolina Sheriff Talks About Amnesty in CSPOA Speech
- Feds Keep North Carolina’s Top Officials Guessing on Unaccompanied Children (Video)
- NC: Where are the children? Governor Doesn’t Even Know (video)
- Over 1,000 Illegal Immigrant Children in North Carolina (video)
- NC: Illegal Immigration Crisis at Border Causes Protests Across America