Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
North Carolina Tax Reform Possible in 2013
During the National Review Institute Summit this past weekend in Washington, DC, Watchdog Wire caught up with John Hood, President of the John Locke Foundation. Hood discusses his organization’s plans to push for tax reform in North Carolina this year.
Tags: John Hood, John Locke, McCrory, North Carolina, Tax Reform
- NC Senate Announces $20.58 Billion Budget
- Duke University Hikes Student Fees For Sex Change Operations
- Former Gov. Purdue Left NC Medicaid In The Hole
- NC General Assembly Rejects Taxpayer-Funded Overhaul to Bank of America Stadium
- Dix Campus Land Deal Giveaway Is History