Please visit our new home and follow us on social media: Facebook & Twitter
Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
North Carolina Tax Reform Possible in 2013
During the National Review Institute Summit this past weekend in Washington, DC, Watchdog Wire caught up with John Hood, President of the John Locke Foundation. Hood discusses his organization’s plans to push for tax reform in North Carolina this year.
Tags: John Hood, John Locke, McCrory, North Carolina, Tax Reform
- Unfunded Retirement Liabilities a Looming Disaster in North Carolina
- NC: 1,400 Buncombe County Employees Get Equal Pay for No Work
- NCDOT Toll Lanes Deal with Cintra Would Slam Commuters
- State employees: quick snapshot of pension benefits
- ‘Rich States, Poor States’: North Carolina among ‘Biggest winners’ in 2014 economic outlook