Sign up as a Citizen Journalist and get involved in Information Activism.
Sign Up for Watchdog Updates!
North Carolina Tax Reform Possible in 2013
During the National Review Institute Summit this past weekend in Washington, DC, Watchdog Wire caught up with John Hood, President of the John Locke Foundation. Hood discusses his organization’s plans to push for tax reform in North Carolina this year.
Tags: John Hood, John Locke, McCrory, North Carolina, Tax Reform
- ‘Rich States, Poor States’: North Carolina among ‘Biggest winners’ in 2014 economic outlook
- NC: P3 Infrastructure Conference Exposes Government Self Interest
- NC Fiscal Conservatives Oppose Ryan-Murray Budget Deal
- NC: Big Government Programs Weigh Heavily on State and Local Budgets
- NC: Rep. Renee Ellmers Takes To Floor On Behalf Of Fallen Soldiers’ Families